About

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Nothing To Do Today But Smile


Seth and I have decided we are requiring ourselves to hang out in Prospect Park at least once a week from now on. We cannot let the opportunity to enjoy an amazing park slip by us. We headed towards the library so I could turn in my books, before they racked up too many late fees. Lucky for him, the library isn't open on Sundays so I couldn't go in and find more books.

Since we were up at the North tip of the park, we decided to meet up with Bric for brunch and try a restaurant a half block from him called Cheryl's Global Soul. We enjoyed our brunch in the garden. Seth enjoyed pancakes covered with chocolate, bananas, and nutella. (Our weekend brunches have made me realize how much of a sweet tooth he has!) Bric and I both ordered the egg meal, mine poached and his scrambled. We left very satisfied with our tummies full. We'll definitely visit Cheryl's again, even if it is a bit of a jaunt.

After eating, Seth jumped on his skateboard and I on my scooter, and we headed into Prospect Park. He took us to a lawn with fewer people and a great shade tree. We laid out and enjoyed the afternoon in the shade.


No comments: