About

Friday, August 22, 2008

Benjamin's Brithday Barbies

Twenty two years ago today, one of my favorite people was born... Benjamin, my younger brother. After I talked to him tonight, I realized how much I missed him. And so, to honor his birthday, I've decided to give him his own post! I also wanted to share how far he's come since the birthdays of Barbies! Plus it gives me the perfect opportunity to share this pic I've been holding onto!

Ben's 5th (I think?) Birthday. Barbie time... he always (well, almost always - siblings always fight at some point) made a great playmate!

I know, I seem like I might be teasing a bit, but I really do like this little brother of mine. Here were are on one of our 1st days of school. Sadly, I'll be starting my first day of school here in the next week or so without a traditional 1st day picture.

Dang, we are cute!

Our most recent picture together. Unfortunately, because Seth and I are states away, we couldn't join Ben and the rest of the family for the traditional Birthday Dinner at La Fiesta... so I have no pictures of the sombrero wearing whipped cream facial he should be getting about now!

No comments: