After my grandfather passes away, my mom was given Grandpa's camera. It is extremely important to her, and I hope that she will someday pass the camera on to me (MANY years from now). In the meantime, though, I have found something to fill the void... My recent purchase inspired by Grandpa's own camera.

This wonderful 35 mm camera should soon be making an appearance in my mailbox... It's a bit different from Grandpa's but still very similar. I told Mom that while she was learning how to use Grandpa's, I'd be learning along with her on my faux-Grandpa camera. Grandpa - Here's to your photography and the hope that Mom and I will follow in your footsteps and capture the moments of our lives and those close to us.
1 comment:
thats a nice camera i have one just like it. If your getting in to photograhy you should check out cameras like holga and diana they take amazingly beautifull pictures with a nice glow about them! Have fun in new york!
Paul Kelloway
Post a Comment