I took these photos back in February, but have recently pulled them out. I created this collage to share a few of the photos I took. I'm hoping that I'll be able to talk this now mama into letting my photograph her beautiful baby girl when I'm back home in July. (I just hope it doesn't take me months to get the photos to her like it has to get these ones taken care of!)What do you think? I'm soooooo incredibly critical of myself and unsure. I am terrified she won't be happy with them!
This summer, I'm planning to take some senior portraits, including my brother's. I am also hoping to get some other portrait sessions set up so I can continue to practice and grow.
2 comments:
i think she will be thrilled - they are beautiful - the photographs and the momma to be
These are lovely! I really like the bottom right hand one :o)
Im sure the mum will love them!
Post a Comment