Last night, after dinner in Dumbo, we headed towards the water to show Seth's sister the beautiful view of the bridges. While we were admiring, a group of girls asked us to take a photo of them with the city as their background. They laughed as they put on funny glasses, calling them "Japanese toys". We laughed at how funny the girls looked with them on. After the photo was snapped, they offered us the glasses for our own photos! Of course, we laughed even harder looking at each other with these ridiculously funny glasses.


I think I want to get my own pair of them. Don't we look good???
7 comments:
What great fun. These pictures are great. Have a wonderful day.
Those are bizarre!! I think your students might enjoy seeing you in those!!
can you send me a pair of them, too ?
LOVE THEM !
fun and enjoying life..what beter lesson? Go for it Teach!
Hot!
Those Rock!!!
What fun! I can definitly see a pair of these glasses in my kids stockings this Christmas:)
Post a Comment