Spotted this painter under the trees at the Brooklyn Botanical Garden. I also so another painter or two, taking in the park, being inspired by the beauty around them. I often see people creating art when I visit the garden. I hope to visit the garden a couple weekends this fall when it isn't so terribly hot.
4 comments:
It is so hard for me to imagine having the time to paint under the trees. Teaching life is so hectic. I guess it is a good think I don't have an ounce of artistic ability in my body! Beautiful picture!
I always want to be that painter....but we are with our camera
love this shot !
and I bet if you had asked if you could have taken some up close and personal photos for your portfolio, the answer would have been yes.....
I always tell myself the worst thing they can do is say...no thanks....right ? and that's not so bad !!
people are fun and funny...you just never know, but it's always worth a try !!
thanks for your sweet words !!
This is Gorgeous!
Post a Comment