First round was last Friday. (Click here...) Originally pulled from the Friday Fill-Ins blog. Join the fun!
And...here we go!
1. I'm tired, I'm excited to sleep in, I can't wait for 3 p.m.
2. Why do I have the desire to buy a new lens for my camera and not have any money?
3. How does this camera work, anyway?
4. Every morning, I put 2-30 minutes snoozes on my alarm clock.
5. I consider myself lucky because it's FRIDAY.
6. One day we’ll see transformations in education that will better support the learning of our children.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to book club with the girls (even if I didn't read the book this month), tomorrow my plans include brunch (I'm sure with a few friends) and Sunday, I want to sleep in and then hang out with Mr.!
7 comments:
I hope for #6 too, and I'm so jealous you've got a book club to look forward to! I've been looking for one for ages!
I am a snoozer, also! Enjoy sleeping in & happy weekend:)
The book club sounds like fun. Have a great weekend!
Reading a book sounds like a good idea this weekend. I've got one that I need to finish up called the Five Love Languages. It's a great book. Hope you have a great weekend with your friends and the Mr.
Mine are up to by the way!
I want to sleep in Sunday too!
ooo, a new lens! What type of lens did you get? Hope your shots turn out great... happy weekend!
Thanks for all the comments! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well! :)
Post a Comment