This is the first time I'm participating in the Friday Fill-In. You can find it here. I found the Friday Fill-In from a new blog I've recently found called Random Pieces of Me.
And...here we go!
1. Give me few dollars and I'll find something great at the thrift store.
2. Whenever the flowers start blooming, I'm going back to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden.
3. I wish I didn't have to go back to work on Monday.
4. Monkey Bread was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world without blue/gray fingernail polish would make my life seem incomplete :).
6. Other than this one, Inspire Me Thursday is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the last evening with my stepmum before she heads home, tomorrow my plans include a book sale and Sunday, I want to hang out with my husband all day!
1 comment:
I love these things. It is amazing how different they all are even though they are based on the same few segments.
(... and what is Monkey Bread?)
Post a Comment