About

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bridge of my Heart

Despite the forecast of cold, rainy, snowy weather, we ventured out into Brooklyn, no particular plan in mind. We had two bags of clothes I needed to donate (a deal between S and I -- When I get new clothes, I must find some old clothes to get rid of... I guess he doesn't really want an apartment filled with my clothes!) We also had the address to a fabric thrift store in Brooklyn Heights that we wanted to visit as well. When we arrived, the fabric store wasn't open yet. To pass the time and take advantage of no rain/snow and our location, we headed for the Brooklyn Promenade, Brooklyn Bridge Park, and eventually across the bridge.

Me. Mom. City.

From the Brooklyn Promenade.

Street art.

Love this street art. The pink flower is my favorite.

Took so many pictures of all the art left behind on the walls of a Dumbo building.

The creator of this piece wanted others to add to the art. I tagged it in green in the upper right hand corner.


Red rocks in a row.

Bridge behind the winter plant.

Collecting Brooklyn Bridge Park rocks and other treasures.

Boardwalk and Bridge

I love NY. I think I tell myself this daily... and more when I'm able to hang out and take it all in!

Brooklyn Bridge Park table.

The bridge from below.

Getting a closer look.

Bright orange door. Tagged a time or two.

Love on the bridge. Sadly, this was the last picture of the day... as my camera battery ran dead.

No comments: