The next baby project is complete! I made a reversible baby changing pad out of a pretty green fabric and a soft green fleece.
Next up... Figure out how to see in zippers so I can make covers for the nursing pillow I sewed. And today, I loaded up with more fabric for future projects... 2 simple bags to be used as diaper bags (one manly one for Seth and a more stylish on for me), another changing pad to go with the second bag (only because they sold me a remnant big enough for half the sale price - love remnants!), wet bags, reusable snack bags, and a snuggle up wrap for the sleeping babe. This should keep me busy for the next few weeks. I need to go through all the baby stuff and figure out what we still need (I am thinking the little thing might need some clothes... I just hate how gender specific baby clothes are - either pink or blue... Why can't they wear cool clothes like adults!? We don't walk around wearing all pink with flowers if we are women and all blue with animals if we are men. Why should babies have to!?!)

1 comment:
gorgeous!
Post a Comment