About

Friday, August 24, 2012

Another to Share

Here's the nursing pillow I made. It's plain white with a teal zip-on cover. I have another cover to sew, but I think I am done for the day (my body is getting sore!) There are imperfections in it, but for my first zipper, I'd say I did okay ;) On the next one, I might go with a little bit longer of a zipper... It was a little bit of work to get it on...

(Part of the reason for the baby seeing frenzy is to find cheaper ways to get some baby things I want... A Boppy pillow with 2 covers might have cost somewhere between $60-80 and I'll be making this one and 2 covers for about $15-16 + the price of love to make it ;) Seth thinks I am a nerd, but I like to know that what I am making is cheaper than buying it already made.)

2 comments:

Jac said...

and it's prettier!!!

HUG(h)E(s) Blessings said...

Fancy! Looks just like my Boppy!! (that was given to me!) I might need to come take some sewing lessons! :)