About

Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 2 of second half of travel

I just realized that I never made this collage documenting our last part of the trip. We left Moab early early, drove to Salt Lake City for lunch with my cousin Cody, and all the way to Portland. The last part of the trip was a little intense. It was dark, I was beyond tired (even feeling a bit delirious) - I can't imagine how tired Seth felt... He drove the entire trip! I didn't get behind the wheel even once between NYC and Portland!! The wind was whipping right through the Columbia Gorge like it was nobody's business! I was so happy and relieved when we started seeing the city lights of Portland. It was after 11 pm Portland time that we pulled in. We'd been on the road 18 hours that day, but all we cared about was being HOME!

No comments: