About

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby & Toddler Photos: Khloe & Tristan

One thing I've learned about photographing kids is: It's Difficult! They do their OWN thing. And when you think you might get them to cooperate, think again.

I am definitely excited to practice mastering the art of photographing kids when our little button is born. That child better teach me a thing or two about photographing children! For now, here are some photos of my attempt to capture my first photos of sweet Khloe (who was born in April) and Tristan (who turned 1 in February).












(i think this might be one of my favorites ;)

  

2 comments:

Jac said...

Beautiful photos! Please, please, please???? practice for Button with P and Z??? I need some real pics of them....:)))

Mrs. E said...

So cute!!! I love those little faces. I think your Button is going to have beautiful baby pictures.