About

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another stop along the way!

As we begin to make our way more into Kansas, we had another stop along the way. We spent the night with some of our absolute Favorite people, Tyler and Rachel, in Lawrence last night. It was a perfect evening - we headed straight to the pool as soon as we arrived.

The pool was exactly where I have wanted to be for days now!!! (I can't wait to get some more evening pool time when I get home too.) One of the best parts was watching the sun set... Something we greatly missed as New Yorkers!

The combination of Seth and Tyler ALWAYS leads to shenanigans. Last night was no different (this is a time when I am thankful I have given up hangovers for the long term!!!) I am sure they had a good time (it was inevitable!)

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Your boy has to play now. Later, there will be less time for that!