celeb sightings during my every day activities. Last weekend while
walking down the street in our hood we walked right by John Turturro
and his chocolate covered son. Ian almost offered the kid a wet wipe
without realizing that it was the child of one of our often quoted
actors (circa the Jesus in The Big Lebowski... "It don't matter to
Jesus....")
Then today, after a successful shopping adventure at my favorite
thrift store, I went to meet Seth, Ian and a friend, Scott, at a
coffee shop. And another celeb sighting... The main actress from
Weeds!! There for a little play that was being performed for kids. I
went outside to take a call from my mom and snuck in a photo (even
though I felt bad doing it... I was quick and sneaky.) I love Weeds,
and it reminded me how much I wish I had episodes I haven't seen yet!

5 comments:
So Fun!!! Those are good sightings too - no pansy daytime drama folks :) I swear, the only thing keeping E going to the Green Market each week is his hope that we'll see Maggie Gyllenhal again ;)
mary louise parker? i loved her in fried green tomatoes
I've seen Rosario Dawson, the lady who played Jean Grey in the X-men movies, and Phillip Seymour Hoffman [he's really short] while walking the city...not all at the same time, though. ;)
I am so jealous! I love Mary Louise Parker! I never see celebs in Chicago:( Sigh!
Very cool! Lots of people are in town with the Tribeca Film Festival. I think she might live here though.
Post a Comment