I just can't get over how green it is here! I think I take spring in such a funny way - I'm like a small child, experiencing it for the first time... Seth just laughs at me when I point out every tree with its new leaves or ask him 30 times if he love spring as much as I do, if he loves these blooms or these blooms as much as I do!We are off to brunch hopefully for a table in the garden at a place near Seth's little brother's apartment! What are you doing this beautiful Spring day??
6 comments:
So pretty!! Our weather sounds very similar. No brunch here, but we did manage to clean out the camper for another season! Enjoy!
Beautiful! My day consisted of church and grocery shopping!
You are my appreciation sister...never change!
Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
I love Spring too!!
Lovely, lovely pinks and blues:)...yeay for spring!
sad..malaysia no have 4 seasons.summer throughout the year..
Post a Comment