I'm going to paint me an old-style mailbox where I'll get snail mail once a week that isn't bills or rubbish...one day...one day... :) I love mailboxes!!
Love this week's post! I always love country mailboxes... even though I have one here in the city. Cute.
And thanks for the nice comments on my blog! I kept switching sites and lost a lot of readers along the way. Now that I've finally created something I love, I'm sticking with it!
3 comments:
I'm going to paint me an old-style mailbox where I'll get snail mail once a week that isn't bills or rubbish...one day...one day...
:)
I love mailboxes!!
Love this week's post! I always love country mailboxes... even though I have one here in the city. Cute.
And thanks for the nice comments on my blog! I kept switching sites and lost a lot of readers along the way. Now that I've finally created something I love, I'm sticking with it!
Oh I love the country/city comparison! Too cool!
Post a Comment