Joe Mangrum was out again in Union Square a couple weeks ago while I was meeting Seth. I was so excited to see the colors filling the cement below. I'm again in aww of how easily he seems to create these works. Remember the
first work I saw of his?
To see more about Joe Mangrum, visit
his website here.







This was the day after the "blizzard" we had right before Seth and I headed to the Midwest. Can you believe that in most of the pictures it doesn't even look like it had snowed the day before!?
6 comments:
those colors are GORGEOUS
I love those purple circles.
I adore the quality of your photos, 'Licia!!
Are they all POLAROIDS??
Ya gots to tell me!! :)
awesome designs and colors!
oh, my goodness, oh my goodness... i got my book in the mail tonight!!!
and it made me so excited to start this collaboration! i can't wait. just let me know when you want to start working on it!
thank you SOOOOO much for that book! i LOVE it! i will look over it page by page before i go to bed tonight. i can't wait!
guess what... i started a project of my own. i had mentioned it a few weeks ago when i mentioned that i was going to collaborate with someone else, too {you}. but i did not say what either would be. well, i just "announced" it two days ago on my photo blog. go see. go see! i can't wait for you to see it.
{i may even have some guest posters there -- especially you, jamie and my sister, because i collaborate with you three... just a thought. i thought it would be fun.}
talk to you soon, i hope!
Those are really cool! Again!
Lovely, I love street art...you make me wish I lived in NYC...
Post a Comment