I joined a friend for a bit of shopping (her shopping and me taking photos with my iphone dreaming about shopping) at Anthropologie the other day. Here are a few of the fun photos I took. I absolutely love how amazing that place is! Their displays, clothes, and home decorations are all so wonderful! I wish I worked there!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love Anthro! A location just opened down the street from me - it's super tempting!
Wow...don't know how I missed this on my trip to NYC...will definitely have to make it next trip! Our Anthropology (which, by the way is almost 2 hours away) is very small and not nearly this interesting.
can i just say... dream job? it would be the very best job in the world to be one of their display artists. i was told that they work from 9 to 2 every day on those displays. absolute dream job of mine!
3 comments:
I love Anthro! A location just opened down the street from me - it's super tempting!
Wow...don't know how I missed this on my trip to NYC...will definitely have to make it next trip! Our Anthropology (which, by the way is almost 2 hours away) is very small and not nearly this interesting.
i'm forever amazed by that store. in every way.
can i just say... dream job? it would be the very best job in the world to be one of their display artists. i was told that they work from 9 to 2 every day on those displays. absolute dream job of mine!
Post a Comment