Unfortunately it was so huge that the line was more than we could bare and we never quite made it in to actually See the concert. But we did find ourselves a spot in the grass outside the concert area to listen and relax and enjoy friends and the beautiful summer night we were surprised to get. Click here for pictures of what it actually looked like inside the fence.Of course, we are an interesting group. Seth realized, as we were leaving the apartment, that his flip flops smelled. Bad. How funny did I feel to be standing next to him on the sidewalk outside our building with his flip flop to my face smelling the horrible smell. And I couldn't be the only one to experience this horrid smell (created from the weekend at the beach, we are sure), he also took a chance to share it with our friends. (Gosh aren't they so lucky?)
Okay, it really is horrible. And funny. (Even the stranger sitting next to us was laughing at our oddness of smelling and discussing the smell of Seth's shoe. Of course, that stranger, named Mitch, ended up becoming our friend before too long. Who wouldn't want to be friends with the people laughing about smelly shoes!)
I loved our trip home, 4 avenues down and 10 blocks over. We coasted right down the slope, wind blowing, flying down the streets. Seth on his skateboard and me on my scooter. We'll be going to more concerts just so I can fly home from the park at the end of the night! Oh and I guess the music and dancing will be the other reason!


1 comment:
My advice: time for new flip flops! : ) Although, they do provide conversation!
Post a Comment