This weekend, Seth and I will be moving to our new resting place. We have only 4 boxes of the house packed at this point... and they are small boxes on top of that. The place is filled with piles of Stuff... and I have no idea how we'll get all of this moved pleasantly on Saturday. But it will happen. At least the moving will happen, the pleasant part is in question. (2 moves in our first year of marriage... You'd think we LOVED it. Maybe we secretly do on the deep down insides of our souls. We really must.)Anyway, I'm off to my second to last Friday before my summer starts! Hope you have a beautiful one... And don't forget to leave a comment on the Giveaway post!
9 comments:
we had 2 moves in our first year of marriage, too... and then 11 more moves in the next 21 years after that...there, now doesn't that make you feel better :)
and I look back and smile at it all, as it's part of "our story" ....our life and it's all been amazing and move # 14 will happen next year...
maybe you have some gypsy in your blood, too ?
I hated packing and always left it to the last... :) Good luck with the move!
You really are making this an exciting time of year. Moving, the end of your school year...! You're almost there, girl! I'll be thinking of you!
i LOVE this photo- gorgeous!
i just recently discovered your blog and am really enjoying it. i am also a midwesterner-turned-brooklynite. have been here for seven years and am still am just as charmed by brooklyn as the day i first arrived.
good luck with your move!
-cmv
Be sure to stop by Easy Street tomorrow (6/20). Happy Weekend!
I had 9 moves in 8 years and one was down the road.
On the last move, we finally hired movers - partly because I couldn't take it anymore and partly because we couldn't bribe any friends to help us again.
Good luck packing. I hope there isn't too many boxes.
I can remember when I could pack everything I owned in one VW...now that I have lived in one spot for 33 years I dread having to pack! Good Luck on the move!
Absolutly wonderfull, Thank you!
Oh, i love this photo! I'm moving too in less than a month and trying to get everything in order. Hope everything went well with the move and the vacation!
Post a Comment