About

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Riding Above the Trees

On our lift up Okema Mountain, Vermont. I enjoy trying to get some cool shots by shooting right into the sun.

2 comments:

CMwhyK said...

nice shot. ps u dont need light to do the poloriod a day or dig pic a day just snap a photo of something interesting on ur way to work or i pic of someone of the subway or some trash in the gutter what ever catches your eye. Im deffinately gonna start doing a poloriod a day gonna be an exspensive project 10 poloriods is about ten bucks but its prob even more in ny.

A said...

I heard the polaroids were not going to be continued to be made in the near future! You might want to load up on them soon before they are gone (if that is the case).

Thanks for the encouragement, think I'll push myself to snap daily... not sure if I'm on top of things enough to post daily though!

Hope you post the pics you take. I'd love to see them!