
Last night, when I was almost ready to go to bed, our new neighbor friends, N and C, stopped by for a few (drinking) games. In college, these games were played often, and we had many up our sleeves. As we began playing a variety of games, C suggested
Kings. I thought I hadn't played this game, but as we began discussing the rules, I realized it was similar to a game we played called Circle of Death. With that, our evening was a flash back to college!

Funny side story... Our sink is a bit funky. When you turn on the faucet, you can turn the handles either way. There is nothing stopping the handles. So if you want to turn them on to the left, turn them left. If you'd prefer to turn them on to the right, turn right. It was weird at first, when we would turn off the faucet, but go too far and turn it right back on. With time, we've mastered the perfect turn to get them off without turning too far and turning them back on. N, on the other hand, hasn't had enough time to master the perfect turn... as she was washing her hands she had both hot and cold turned on at the same time. But, as she attempted to turn off the water, she had a bit of a problem! She'd turn one, and then the other. The water kept shooting out. She started freaking out! Even I couldn't get them shut off, as I tried to watch for the water to slow when I thought one side was turned off. Seth did finally get the water off. We weren't quite sure what we would have done at 3:30 in the morning with water running full blast out of our sink. Maybe it would have been a good time to call our
landlord :)
1 comment:
haha! that rocks!
Post a Comment