While we are spending this lazy Sunday hanging out at home in the living room, we did make another trip out into the world this morning. The original plan was to go to brunch (although, I was a bit nervous about how that would work out). Instead, we ended up going on a walk to the grocery store to get stuff to make brunch at home (much later than we had wanted to go - we are Sofia time now).
She slept the whole time... Even when her father tapped her bottom with a pack of bacon (haha accidentally... He meant to tap the mama). She had admirers again - no surprise, we admire her quite a bit too!
Going anywhere with a baby is a completely new thing! Before baby, I thought that you'd be able to take the baby and go when you were ready to go. I didn't quite understand the "moms and babies will come as they can" statement from a few of my mama groups. Now, I am seeing why they said this - at least for the beginning! We are going to need some time to get used to going out with a baby in tow.

No comments:
Post a Comment