One of my brothers (Alan) drove up last weekend to bring us the car we'll be using to drive across the country this summer. He'll also be making the drive to Portland, because he's moving there later this summer as well! While he here, we got in most of the big sights. Here are a few photos from our city exploring.
We have 3 more sets of visitors coming - 2 have previously been to NYC but one hasn't (so we'll be doing all the sights again at least one more time before we move). Alan was a really easy tourist - we'd go see the sights and just keep going. He wasn't picky about what we saw and just kind of let me tour guide him around the city for 3 days. I do have to say though, I realized how SLOW I am now and how much energy I actually LACK! (Seth thinks it's awesome, because usually I'm asking him to SPEED up his walking. Now I'm asking him to SLOW down his walking!) After 3 days of exploring the city - the last 3 days of my break week have been spent being L.A.Z.Y! Making a baby is hard work!
2 comments:
I love the blossoming trees!!!
Love the NYC pics!
Post a Comment