air conditioning has been limited (so far). Not that I don't love some
heat - I mean, it is the true sign of summer, in my book! And I have
spent many years of my life dealing with 100 degree summers sans a.c.
Right now, I am in a bus (& shouldn't be typing because I am terribly
prone to car sickness). We are heading upstate on a staff retreat
(where there is no a.c. and 97+ degree temps forecasted). And did I
mention that I work with all women!?! Who are all absolutely
fantastic!! It should be a fun trip - 25 women, wine, and relaxing!!
And, of course, lots of laughs! (for example, my boss, who just put
socks on with her fliplops because her toes were cold ;)
I have a most amazing job this year!

2 comments:
Sounds great - have fun!!!
I'm so glad you found this job. I wanted this for you!
Post a Comment