About

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Calexico

About 2 years ago, Seth and I went on adventure to try these yummy tacos I'd heard about online. Unfortunately, when we arrived, the place was closed. This morning, as we were trying to think of how we'd spend our day, I remembered the tacos (plus, I saw a mention to a taco crawl, awesome idea, on this blog). It took a moment for me to find exactly what the place was and where it was (thank goodness for the photos I take, I finally found it in my archives ;)

Anyway, this afternoon, we headed to Carroll Gardens to try the tacos at Calexico. They were definitely delicious! I had the Carne Asada taco & pinto bean taco, and Seth had the chicken taco. Plus, they have their own beer brewed by 6 Point.

AND they have a cart at the Brooklyn Bridge Park... Next time I'm there, I'll definitely be getting a taco!

No comments: