About

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Walking through a Movie Production

I got yelled at today... Well not yelled at, more spoke to in a rushed get out of the way sort of tone. I couldn't help it... I was just trying to see the action... Literally.

This is NOT how the cars park on this road. And it is also NOT a precinct... It's a private high school that's tied with the church just west of it. See all the people at the end of the road in the picture? They are all the movie people.

I'm pretty sure that is NOT a cop.

It's interesting how they change things for movies... Like the name of this building. When you watch the movie, you will think it's a precinct. To be completely honest, the gold letters on the building have me convinced and questioning if it was actually a high school or a precinct... Maybe I'd been confused before ;)

Here's where the cameras are rolling. I'd already been told I had to walk on the opposite side of the road. I just assumed being over there that I'd be fine to walk slowly and watch. Not the case. This is about when I get yelled at... I guess where they were filming was about where I was walking.

Anyway, if you are interested in seeing the movie (look for me in the background - even though I'm sure I'm not there ;) it's called Premium Rush. (but you'll have to wait a while before you can see it!)

2 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

lol nice!!!!

City Girl (EC1) said...

That's brilliant! Love your photos and enjoying reading your blog (a fellow city girl!) I'm your newest follower :) City Girl x
http://citygirldiariesec1.blogspot.com/