About

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Swooning for the Sun

Two rainy days in a row around here. Today resembled something that seemed more of a fall day pulled out of October. I can't say I was terribly sad. I am craving another Northeast fall. Most of all, I'm just hoping Seth and I can pull a trip upstate or into New England for the fall colors!

This photo was taken back in July on an evening bus tour while my stepmomma was visiting. I actually have quite a few photos from the last month that I haven't shared... Sad right? Photos I never get around to share. My goal is to get back to photo sharing. (Why have I gotten so bad when it's so easy - I can literally email them from my phone!)

Although we didn't see the sun set, we did see the city lights under the clouds from our good friends' new roof view tonight. And I'll take that any day, even if it feels like the middle of November and nothing like August!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a sucker for a city skyline and there is none better than NYC! Living in Fla now but born in the city. Hope to get back someday soon.