Someday the light will shine like sun through my skin, and they will say, What have you done with you life? And though there are many moments I think I will remember, in the end, I will be proud to say I was one of us.
-Story People
-Story People
It's hard being so far away... I love New York, but there are times when I would give anything to be closer to my family. Times like now, when I wish I could be there to give support, to help in any way, to try to relieve some stress. Times when all I want to do is hold the people I love, to be able to tell them exactly how much I love them while looking them in the eyes...I feel like I'm as far away as this photo... Taken months ago, used on the blog maybe 2 times already. What I wouldn't give to be back in this moment or where you are in the present moment. I can't think too hard about it because it's so far out of my control. Instead, I'm doing my best to send you my love via brainwaves, across states and to the place you are in.
4 comments:
I've never been that far away from my family...but I understand as even 90 miles away was way too far some days.
I hope all is well. But I know you-- and they are feeling your love from NYC. Thinking of you!
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I can't even imagine being so far from my family. Stay strong!
great looking moment in that shot...i hear your longing...sorry
Post a Comment