A shot from last week's trip to Central Park with P and J. The weather was beautiful!Unfortunately, the beginning of this week brought rainy weather. It's cold and the rain has been coming down hard at times (I've actually remembered my umbrella!). The wind is blowing, even to the point that I couldn't actually move yesterday as I tried to make it to the bus stop after school... I was at a stand still as I tried to push against it, while rain was pelting down at me. When I got home to my neighborhood and made my way up Union Street, I decided I was okay with the rain. The rain is bringing Spring. I wish I'd had my camera on my walk home yesterday, because it was absolutely beautiful.
I love Spring for this reason. It gets to the point that I am dying to see the new colors and life of Spring. I watch and watch for every little sign. I see a few signs here and there, but I'm still watching for more signs. Then, all of a sudden... They are everywhere. Color returns to the world. Every way I look, plants and trees are waking up after the long winter. Yesterday, was an "all-of-a-sudden" day. All of a sudden, I realized I was surrounded by Spring beauty!
Has the "all-of-a-sudden" day come for any of you yet? Have you gotten the chance to capture it in a picture? Maybe today, when I get home, I'll grab my picture and go capture the view from my "all-of-a-sudden" moment.
4 comments:
Not, yet but I'm hoping it will come for me Friday when it's supposed to be 80!!! Otherwise it's been rainy and cold here and I just haven't been able to break the winter funk yet.
spring came and teased us...and the few days we had outside were amazing...but the rain is now keeping us inside !
the skateboard photo...OMG, amazing !!!
Great colors!
K - Hope it comes soon, and I'm sure the 80 weather will help! We are also in route for that this weekend and I CANNOT WAIT!
B & P - Thanks for the sweet thoughts :)
Post a Comment