Never been on the Met Roof Garden before, but it was very pleasant - especially the view across the park! There were 3 sculptures by Jeff Koons. The yellow/green balloon dog reminded me of a sculpture we found over the New Years trip that we took (Paula, Sean, Bre, Ian, Seth, and me). I am pretty sure the piece has to be by Koons. It was a metallic red balloon looking sculpture in lower part of Manhattan by the World Trade Center area. I had assumed it was a Christmas piece, because it looked like a big ornament... but the other day when I was down that way, I saw it still there.
If anyone comes to visit before the end of October, we'll go check out Jeff Koons on the Roof and enjoy the views of the park from above. I bet the fall colors are amazing from up there!
No comments:
Post a Comment