We had our first "kid" table. I can't wait for Sofia to be able to join her cousins for dinner (but in no time, P will be with us while the little girls are at their own table ;)
Sofia's birthday dinner. We were supposed to have soup, but I accidentally cooked away all the precious broth I'd made from scratch (and with our food limitations there's no popping over to the store to buy a carton of broth option here...) At the last minute, I decided we'd have tacos/burritos.
Sofia in her first birthday crown!
Uncle Bric played Sofia her first birthday song. I hope he'll play for her next birthday too!
All the one year olds we've sang happy birthday to this fall have done the same thing Sofia did... Go straight for the flame!
Sofia's thinking, Ice cream! Now this is what I am talking about!!
Can't waste a single drop of that ice cream. Some will even lick it off their dresses!
And somehow our baby turned one.















































No comments:
Post a Comment