I didn't realize that our photos from our trip to Kansas in January never got posted. Here are photos from my brother's wrestling tournament that was happening in town while we were there. Lucky for us, we also got to see my other brother, his wife, and Sofia's two adorable cousins.
I can't believe how small she is in these photos! And how much hair she has... she went quite "bald" since then...
Sweet Khloe, who is now a toddler!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl! I am sending kisses your way!
Visiting with Aunt Desi. We need more Aunt Desi snuggles!!
This reminded me of Tristan's first subway ride almost a year and a half ago. How he's changed!!!
Sofia needed a nap. Daddy took care of that in the foyer. We don't get these kind of snuggles any longer... Other parents said enjoy it while you can, it will pass. And sadly, it did. No more chest snuggles. :(
So tired!
No comments:
Post a Comment