I've spent the whole week not feeling well, and even took off one day (when I should have taken 3). And I'm still not feeling well. So here I am, Saturday morning, drinking warmed milk with honey, cinamon, ground clove, and ground ginger. It's a nice replacement for the 8 mugs of chamomile I drank yesterday. (I'm also thinking it's a great replacement for coffee...)
3 comments:
Hope you get to feeling better soon. I haven't been anywhere near 100% this week either. (Must be the time of year!)
Sadness :((( Sending you wellness hugs!!! (oh - and speaking of!!!! Go buy "wellness formula" and take it!! It is absolutely noxious smelling, but kicks major immune ass!!!)
i hope you feel better sooooon! i love tea so i'm totally in tune with how you feel about the over doseses of it, haha! your blog is so cute and i really enjoy it - i aspire to actually move to new york when i get older!
i followed your blog - its very cool : )
check out mine? i write about love, life and happiness xx
- missshesaid.blogspot.com <3
Post a Comment