*Wiping the tears out of my eyes right now...
You must go watch this video called A Year In New York. It inspired me (hopefully enough to make me act on it) to take photos of NYC. This might be my last year here, and although I have thousands and thousands (probably a million) (I'm not kidding) photos of NYC, seeing it for the last time will make me see it differently. I hope the next place I live opens my eyes and my soul like NYC has.
My silent cheer to myself will start now:
I'm not as tired as I feel. I'm not to tired to see the place where I live. I'm not to tired to live in the moment and capture that moment, or any moment, from my day. I'm not to tired to be inspired. I'm not to tired to hold fast to that inspiration (that I usually feel when I'm not so tired).
Notice a trend. I've been really tired lately ;) BUT I'M NOT TOO TIRED TO CAPTURE MY LAST YEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment