About

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rainy Day in Brooklyn

The view out our living room window... It's a tad rainy today! We'd made plans to meet some friends for brunch in Dumbo, and the thought of heading out into this weather to subway it over made me kind of blahh! Until they text to offer a ride :)

We haven't seen the couple we are meeting up with for soooo terribly long! They live in Queens and even though we have mutual friends, we still don't see each other often. I'd invited them to Seth's surprise dinner last weekend, but a stomach bug kept them home.

Our brunch destination is Bubby's in Dumbo. It is located between the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges and has the most amazing views. I had always admired it, but only recently ate dinner there with a good friend. She's using it as her wedding venue (when hearing about how amazing it is for a wedding venue, I kinda got the urge to have another wedding - with Seth, of course :)

No comments: