About

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

reflecting back on 2009

via facebook.

Ok. I admit it. I'm a facebook nerd. And yes, I do change my status (not religiously... but often enough). I saw this collage maker on there today and had to take a walk down status update memory lane. It was a fun little collage maker - it let you actually choose the status updates, which were sorted by month.

I had to laugh at a few. For example, the second one about pushing the chair out from under someone. Last year, we were so absolutely miserable in our jobs that we would (jokingly) beg each other to assist in hurting each other so we could take the rest of the day off work. Of course, we wouldn't Actually do this... Mostly, it was a joke we laughed about, trying to find some sense of just how bad it is while still being able to laugh... at something, anything. We were desperate. And that day in January when I was nonchalantly asked to pull the chair out from under my dear friend, without thinking, I almost obliged!

O and one other thing... the last status update has a missing word... It should say games at the end of it. Not that that is any better, but I'm still young, living and enjoying this city of mine!! And the games take me back to the fun we had in college (which is just what we were reminiscing on a few nights ago when Seth, Ian, and I got together to play some of our old games and miss our friends and college lives greatly!)

4 comments:

Teach.Workout.Love said...

lol i think i MIGHT have to be a facebook loser and do it too.. haha

Char said...

ok -i admit i'm a facebooker too - i'm so addicted to farmville right now. *hangs head*

MaggieGem said...

Facebook {sigh}... but Farmville is a good lesson in agriculture!

Maggie
This Life Thru the Lens

Mrs. E said...

Love it! I am a fan of wordle. Now I am going to have to check out this!