About

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A few things...

This post will be random. There is just no way around it. I have lots of random things going on in my mind right now :)
  • I'm getting really excited about planning out some photo projects for the new year!! I have ideas for 3 separate projects - Hopefully all will hit the ground running in 2010! Got a surge of inspiration with ELK's post on Shutter Sisters this morning... (the photo above is the a practice for one of the projects!)
  • There are 2 places that my photos are featured today!! Fun to see them shared in other places! Go check them out -- One is a windows series that I posted a while back on here and on flickr. Amy is sharing it on her blog, No 15 today. The other is the Awesome stranger photo I shot in the park yesterday for the 100 strangers project. It was shared here (about 4 down from the top).
  • Last night, at 2:30 a.m., when I was unable to sleep (I'm majorly messing up my hours... Next week is going to be PAINFUL!), I was up ordering prints. I am hoping to start an online photo shop at Etsy... Sooo watch for it! I don't know how successful it will be, but getting the prints up will be enough to make me happy for now! I need to do a little more research on packing and shipping the prints...
  • I should be cleaning the house right now... but I'm having a really hard time being motivated... and the motivation I have cleaning with detail - which would take me a few days realistically. Since our guests are coming tonight, I need to get myself in gear!!
  • I'm just recently realizing how much I love the smell of lavender lately. Adding more lavender candles to my next shopping list!
  • My older brother just recently got engaged!!! I cannot wait to see them in February to congratulate them and get to see the ring that I hear is just beautiful!! 2 brothers getting married in 2010 :) I love it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all good :-)

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

congrats to your bro!

ELK said...

wow you sound focused on new happenings...i am happy for your brother! projects up and coming sound good!

Char said...

congrats to your brother and good luck with the etsy! it's always fun.

love the projects.

nicole mountz said...

congrats to your brother(s) that's so awesome! i admit, engagement has been one of the happiest times of my life so far! thank u SO much for your tips today lady, ill be sure to take note of all you said and i will definitely email u or leave a message if we get stuck. thanks again and happy early new year! xo:)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to see your Etsy shop! Your photos are amazing!

Amy said...

Congrats to your brother and good luck on Etsy! Can't wait to see your new projects. Thanks again for being part of the series and for the link.