About

Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Walking Man

Last month, while I was in Union Square waiting for Seth to get off work, I saw a group of people sitting together wearing all white with black goggles. I had no idea what they were about or who they were... Then, yesterday, while in Union Square waiting for Seth again, I saw this group of people in another location, standing together. This time, I found out who they were from a flyer.



This living sculpture is called The Walking Man (notice the walking man image on their shirts). According to the flyer it is made up of real people that all dress and act exactly the same. They are a mock society, and a conceptual race of man. If you are interested in more information, check out their site at www.ParkerWolf.com.

6 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Quite interesting!!

Char said...

LOL oh my...some people have more time than me

Anonymous said...

New York. <3

poefusion said...

The Walking Man is a unique concept for sure. I like the idea. Some interesting things go on around NY don't they? Have a great night.

beth said...

LOL...I hope I don't look this corny in the video I just published to be on my blog tomorrow....

ELK said...

looks hot...that was my immediate thought upon seeing this...everyone has their thing...