About

Monday, July 6, 2009

Relaxation Acquired

S and I got home at almost midnight last night after our time in Colorado looking for relaxation, reconnecting with nature and our families, visiting friends, doing only the things we wanted to do, enjoying the fresh air and the smell of the pines. The trip was exactly what I needed. I only missed NY a little.

There are so many photos to share from our many adventures. I actually cannot even upload them all onto my computer right now because I need to move files to my external drive (which hasn't been hooked back up since our move a couple weeks ago). But this one I share with you. We took it while waiting for the cabin we stayed in on our first Saturday in Estes Park. I think this photo is an example of our mindset and goal for the vacation.

Can't wait to share the photos. I got some really cool ones while we were flying too! But for now, I need to take a shower and head to the Food Coop to get some food for dinner... (P.S. It's the first Monday I'm spending at home for my summer break. It's 3:30 p.m. and I'm still in my Pajamas. Life is GOOD!)

4 comments:

poefusion said...

Glad your home and settling in to share those pictures. Can't wait to see your adventures. Until then have a great night.

Mrs. E said...

PJ's all day--good for you!

Dani Leigh/Sweet D! said...

I love that second photo! Would look great on my wall!

ELK said...

great time is ordered!