We had a wonderful weekend. Nothing too spectacular happened. Mostly just hung out. It was nice to hang out with Stephanie, not once, but twice :) I hope she loves Brooklyn a little more, but I think our next hang out is too be in her new neighborhood on the Lower East Side. We also caught up with another friend and enjoyed our roof for a while, until the wind picked up and the rain started coming down. The rest of our lazy Saturday afternoon was spent chilling inside, until our friends headed off to the City and Seth and I settled in with our delivered pizza and multiple episodes of The Shield. (Onto Season 4 now. Love it and recommend it to anyone!)My favorite part of the weekend was hanging out with my husband. We lounged around all day Sunday, ate leftovers and snacked on the too-sweet brownies I made (overloaded with chocolate and caramel)... In the evening, we met Bric for a movie at the theater. Our walk home was filled with a discussion about our Thanksgiving plans, a holiday that I am insanely excited for this year... Our plans include the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (despite Bric's mentioning of X-ing that out... It's set!) and a feast at Bric's (that is, if he gets his oven hooked up and working... Don't worry, we do have a backup plan... just in case...) I do need to call the Mothers and get some tips for preparing and planning for the feast. I might also need some recipes. :)
1 comment:
I can't wait to see your pictures from the Macy's parade. Also, you can probably google it, but Kid Kratic (sp.?) that crazy DJ has a turkey recipe that is easy and amazing! Liz made it last year and it is amazing.
Post a Comment